This is so fucking important.
I’m going to cry
This is so fucking important.
I’m going to cry
Day 3: Favourite Quotes
LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT, UNDERRATED DISNEY FILMS OF ALL TIME OKAY:
1. It teaches kids that we should never judge others by their appearance or what we’ve seen on the surface.
2. It teaches kids that despite if we’ve been taught to be afraid of or hate something or someone that looks/acts differently than us, we should learn and try to understand them before we judge them.
3. It teaches that two sides that may hate each other don’t always have to stay that way - they can learn and grown from each other’s mistakes.
4. It teaches that hatred is not always the answer; to listen, to step back, and see through someone else’s eyes. It teaches patience, understanding, and wisdom.
5. IT TEACHES CHILDREN THAT PEOPLE CAN BE FORGIVEN AND DO BETTER.
6. It teaches children that even if you make a mistake, you can learn and grow from it like Kenai.
Seriously I just love this movie to pieces it is so important to me and I wish more people knew/watched it because wtf it’s AMAZING.
ARGHHH WELCOME TO PIRATE COVE
rattle me bones, its a ride that never ends
omg i literally cannot stop drawing foxy, fucking help meeee
this came out of a discussion with a friend about the spider-man movies. i mispoke, saying something along the lines of, “when spider-man lands on the american flag,” when i meant to say was the flag pole but of course, the damage was done and now you all have to look at this ridiculous thing.
Ferguson’s public library welcomes students and teachers this week, while schools are still closed.
People with anxiety:
- Know the worry is irrational
- Want to calm down but can’t
- Hate the fact that breathing feels like you are trying to breathe rocks instead of air
- Feel like they are drowning and suffocating. Telling them to just take a breath and calm down doesnt help.
- Want to stop shaking but can’t control their limbs.
- Just plain feel horrible and embarrassed.
Now I kinda understand anxiety from my friends a little
my favorite yuri horror game
If you’ve been keeping up with what the media is saying about Darren Wilson, you may have read this article that claims he suffered a blowout fracture: a fracture of one or more bones surrounding the eye. Here is a screencap from the article of “Darren Wilson’s” CT scan. Also known as “lol_bc_not_darren_wilson.jpg”
When the article later stated that “police sources” said 12 witnesses had taken Wilson’s side, I was incredible skeptical, obviously.
[I also want to mention that this article is using pictures of the convenience store where the owner’s lawyer blatantly stated that Mike Brown did not steal anything.]
This article lists the side effects of an orbital blowout fracture. It also posts a video taken by Piaget Crenshaw, a woman who lives on the street where Mike Brown was killed. The video shows Darren Wilson standing around Mike’s body soon after his murder, showing no signs of pain; and you see the officer he’s reporting to acting like Wilson hasn’t been injured at all. That isn’t very likely for someone who would have visible signs of trauma.
The second article also shows “Darren’s” CT scan, and one that looks exactly like it, but: in the corner it says UNIV OF IOWA ETC-TC. Just to check up on this, I looked up the words “university of iowa blowout fracture” and set Google to where it would show posts from before this year, guess what.
On uiowa.edu, this CT scan was on a page made in 2008. [It’s about all kinds of eye trauma.] Here’s a screencap with the url in it so you can see what I’m talking about, if you don’t want to scroll through a page with graphic injuries.
I don’t know why they thought they could get away with this at all, oh my god. The article that says Darren Wilson was injured is a complete fallacy, and the police released this information to make Mike Brown seem like a “thug.”
(“There’s no more racism in America! We have a black President!”)
Now listen to me. If an article does not post credible sources (“two local St. Louis sources” does not count at all) or only goes off what the police is saying: double, triple, quadruple check it before you share the information, just to cause less hysteria for everyone trying to stay updated on these horrific events.
ARE YOU FUCKING FOR REAL RIGHT NOW
Adulthood doesn’t mean you stop drinking juice pouches and eating fruit snacks. It means buying your own.
and mixing them with vodka
At 3 in the morning while marathoning your favorite show because nobody can tell you to go to bed.
And then regretting your decisions the next morning.
Because you have to work.
and make more money to buy fruit snacks and juice pouches.and vodka